This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between SEOHOST, a London Based Corporation (“Company”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“Customer” or “You”) incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent order forms submitted by Customer, the “Order Form”), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by Customer on the Order Form (collectively, the “Services”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND COMPANY, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING COMPANY’S USAGE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Eligibility & Registration:
This agreement commences on the date you sign up for the Service by:
- Emailing your approval to host your website with CHOOSE SeoHost.xyz and/or;
- Signing and returning a purchase order to us.
This agreement continues until either party terminates by 14 days notice in writing to the other party. On termination or expiry of this agreement for any reason:
- our obligation to provide the Service to you ceases;
- you must not attempt to use or access the Service after the date of termination;
- each party’s rights and obligations accrued prior to termination are not affected;
- we may delete all of your data from any storage media; and
- clauses 7 and 9 continue.
If the Service Provider terminates the Service for any reason, then this agreement will terminate automatically. In that case, unless the Service Provider terminated this agreement due to failure by you or a User to comply with these terms and conditions, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund of any pre-paid hosting fees.
Rules of Conduct
Registrant is bound by all ICANN consensus policies and all policies of any relevant Registry Operator, including the Uniform Rapid Suspension Procedure, the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution policy (UDRP), along with the UDRP rules and all supplemental rules of any UDRP provider. ICANN may change the UDRP at any time. If a third party challenges the registration or reservation of the Registrant’s domain name, Registrant will be subject to the provisions specified in the dispute policy adopted by the applicable registry. In the event a domain name dispute arises, Registrant will indemnify and hold SeoHost harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable policy. If SeoHost is notified that a complaint has been filed with a judicial or administrative body regarding a domain name, SeoHost may, at its sole discretion, suspend use of the domain name and the ability to make modifications to the registration records until:
- SeoHost is directed to do so by the judicial or administrative body, or
- SeoHost receives notification from both parties that the dispute has been settled.
Third Party Services
- we are not liable for any Losses you suffer or incur by or in connection with the Service or this Agreement that is caused by (or to the extent contributed to by) the acts or omissions of a third party.
Payment & Billing
At the commencement of this agreement, the following billing method is implemented:
- annual billing for the hosting fees applicable to your Hosting Plan;.
You must pay all Service charges, minimum charges and other amounts incurred by you or any User or incurred as a result of any use of your password (whether authorised or not) in accordance with the billing option you selected.